Limbs and branches may be placed out for removal as early as the week before the scheduled pickup. If your brush is not picked up on the designated day, be patient. It will get picked up if it meets the guidelines below. All limbs/brush must be out by Monday morning of the scheduled week as the contractor will only make one pass per street
GUIDELINES FOR LIMB/BRUSH COLLECTION
- The limbs and branches service is only available for brush cut by homeowners. This service is not for contractors, landscapers or anyone doing major lot clearing. Any pile exceeding the 20 feet long and 4 feet high will be considered major lot clearing. Contractors and landscapers are responsible for their own brush removal!
- Limbs and branches should not exceed 20 ft. long and 4 ft. in height, with all cut ends facing towards the road–no exceptions. Any pile exceeding the 20’ x 4’ will be considered major lot clearing.
- Piles of brush should be placed within 10 ft. of the roadside in front of your property only.
- Do not stack near utilities or fire hydrants.
- Individual limbs can be up to 6 ft. long with a maximum limb diameter of 4 inches. The width across the branches of a single limb cannot exceed 3 feet.
- Acceptable Brush: limbs, branches, and vines.
- Non-Acceptable Brush: stumps, leaves, pine straw, pine needles, grass clippings, lumber, roots, metal, trash, glass, string, concrete, rocks, etc.